Inspire Art Gallery showcases and retails the work of regional and Michigan artisans and includes all 2D and 3D media. Space is currently available for artists for consignment.
Open Mon-Sat 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Operated by Chuck & Cathleen Thayer
| Michigan Artists Displaying at Inspire Art Gallery |
See Inspire Art Gallery TC Facebook page for pictures of the artist’s work or click on artist’s name for more info.
- Adam Begley of Lake Leelanau – Ceramic and Tile Mosaics
- Cathleen C Thayer of Traverse City – Watercolor, Soft Pastel and Oil Paintings, Giclee prints and cards, esp. landscapes, florals, children, and spiritual themes
- Charles R. Thayer of Traverse City – Local Photography, prints and cards
- David Aldrich of Traverse City – Oil Paintings, esp. waterscapes and florals
- Deborah Harp of Traverse City – Mixed Media Abstract Paintings
- Deborah Waslawski of Kingsley – Jewelry made from stainless steel, copper, brass, and silver
- Erin Curet of Williamsburg – Mosaics intricately made with Paper Fiber Quilling Technique
- Gary Ennis of Traverse City – Photography, Lg. Canvas & Metal wall decor, Rustic window “frames”
- Glory Wood of Charlevoix – Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Representational and Abstract
- Harriett Mittelberger of Empire – Watercolor Paintings, esp. landscapes, seascapes, and barns
- Jennifer Carroll of Ellsworth – Fused Glass & Agate light catchers, night lights, garden stakes, ornaments, bowls, ice flow dishes and more
- Jenny Prahl of Interlochen – Oil, Acrylic, and Mixed Media Paintings, Pet portraits, cards
- Jewel Samsey of Traverse City – Jewelry created from stone, deer antlers, and natural materials
- Jami Stinnet of Traverse City – Oil and Watercolor Paintings, Pencil Art, Pet portraits
- Jerry Sarkody of Canton – Framed Photography, Prints, and Cards
- Katie Chichester-Mester of Clare – Oil Paintings, loose painterly style, esp. landscapes, seascapes, florals, birds, horses, farm animals.
- Lauren Bareiss of Marquette – Photography, esp. Equestrian, waterfalls, and northern lights
- Melissa Kuzniar of Muskegon – Naturally Dyed Silk scarves, wraps, and bandanas
- Paul Rose of Garden – Photography, Wall Prints in large format on Plexiglass and matted prints, esp. waterscapes, boats, northern lights
- Ron Wetzel of Traverse City – Acrylic Paintings, Giclee prints, cards, painted tiles and ornaments
esp. birds, wildlife, and landscapes
- Steve Brunger of Laingsburg – Natural Stone Fine Silver Jewelry, esp. Leland Blue, Petoskey, Beach Glass, Aquamarine, Amazonite, Jasper, etc. Point Bettie Creations
- Svona Kennedy-Yankle of Traverse City – Framed Photography, prints, inspirational cards, Fine Fiber Wearables
- Sara Strait of Cedar – Framed Drawings & Colored Pencil Art, prints, and cards
- Shaun B. Thayer of Interlochen – Contemporary Ink Drawings, b&w and colored, canvas and paper prints. Thayer Inspirations
- Terry Turner of Grawn – Fine Contemporary Wood Sculptures from table top to large floor pieces. Also hard maple cutting boards and large jewelry boxes.
- Vincent Conway of Traverse City – 3D layered Photography of locally recognizable sights. Must be seen to be appreciated!